Bliss World, LLC

Critique of Indique Hair


After purchasing the Indique Hair online and finding the wavy to be too straight, I purchased the Indique curly, and had it installed. Follow me as I work with this hair.\

Indique


Day 2:

I colored my hair to match the dark color of the Indique. This hair is dark, but it has many facets of soft brown colors in it: it is beautiful.


I blow-dried and flat-ironed it. It was soft and beautiful, with plenty of body and shine. I used John Freida's Frizz Ease very lightly, mostly on the ends. The hair and style were perfect. No one would ever know this is not my natural hair. The hand-tied wefts are invisible with a no-braid/no glue install.


Email me at haireality@live.com for information on the extension artist.




Week One:

I washed it and let it curl. The curls are awesome! I added a small amount of Frizz Ease for shine. It was manageable, thanks to the cut I received, and the curls had bounce and shine. I have'nt added any color yet. I may not, I don't want to chance ruining the natural highlights and lowlights this hair has naturally.


Week Two: Curly or Straight?


I'm still working on what works with this hair. And I am becoming such a flake! I can't decide between curly or straight. If I want to give my hair a much needed rest, I'll go with the curly for a while.


The color is so natural. This hair is 100% virgin, so it doesn't look at all like other hair. This color only happens in nature. No processing with silicone to make the cuticles lay in the same direction. Absolutely no shedding.


I'll report again soon.



Ike 1, Indique 0

Week 4

I wore it curly last week. It was quite easy to keep groomed, after a day or two. It blew too much in the wind, at first, too "new".


When the remnants of Hurricane Ike hit my region, the Indique hair shrunk and tangled. Just like my own hair would have done. I don't know if it was the styling products, or lack thereof: I only used SG Graphix Holding Spray and Frizz-Ease. I had to wash it and smooth conditioner through it to de-tangle it. I flat-ironed it for this week.


After reading the comment from one of the readers, I decided to color the ends. I used 40 developer only, no foils. I left it on for an hour. The result? I've got nice, three shades lighter highlights that blend perfectly with the rest of the hair. To lift it further, I would need to use a booster and foils. since the hair is unprocessed, the color results are consistent and predictable. A good thing. I will try other styling products and report.


Week 6


I still love this hair. No matter what I do to it, the hair retains it's curl.


I am back to wearing it curly. My best product so far has been Creme of Nature's Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair. After applying it to damp hair and combing it through, the hair is shiny without a greasy look. Of course I apply this product to my own hair.




I'm coloring the hair tomorrow!

DAY 65


I colored this hair using a dark golden brown with a light golden brown on the ends. I bleached the ends with 40 volume before using the light golden brown. The results are very nice, but not awesome, IMO. Perhaps leaving this hair alone would have been the bet thing to do.
In the 64 days since the install, I have spent not one penny in a beauty shop. Thanks to the Weave Machine used by my stylist, I've needed no tightening or adjusting. Amazing. I'm ready to have a new install, this time with wavy Indique, machine wefted, to see it's performance.

I want to see what my hair is like under the sew-in, also! I'll report back!

Technorati Tags: ,,,


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the wavy in 14 inches. I brought this hair July 6th, and I have not one problem with it. I lightened the ends of the hair light brown so it has a contrast look to it. I love how it turned out, and it didn't damage the curl. The hair never sheads and never tangles. It is super soft and managable. I went swinmming and the hair still looked nice. I want to try the curly hair, because I want something that is a little curlier. But, I am fine with the hair I have now. It is just like I took it out of the pack. I would recommend this hair to everyone, you don't know what you are missing!

haireality said...

Thanks for yhe comment! I love this hair too. I may lighten my ends also.

Thanks,

Anonymous said...

hey. im glad u had great experiences..i want to try the straight since this will be my first virgin hair purchase...are the machince wefts thick? im trying to decide if i should get one tube machine and one tube and had weft..let me know wat u think is best

haireality said...

thats what I will do next..the machine wefts are not very thick, and they have a small beard.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reviews!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I brought Indique curly, machine weft in 14&12 inches. I am sooo in love. I colored the hair darker, because it was too light for me, but now, it looks light dark brown hair with light brown highlights. It was a little long, so I cut maybe 1 and 1/2 inches off. I wore this hair on a cruise in Oct 15-19th. The hair stood up tp everything. The hair loved ocean water, no tangles, just dried up into big, soft curls, of course I washed my hair back in the room. I have straightened my hair and it looks great. I will wash it tonight to go back to curly, I miss my curls!

Anonymous said...

Indique hair is awesome. I've been wearing weaves on and off for about 10 years and used to sell it myself online. I quit because I got tired of Indian suppliers sending crap. I found Indique about a year and a half ago and ordered the 2 packs of 18inch wavy. I had been wearing it every since then and decided to go curly. Yes the hair did last that long with absolutely no tangles even through many different climates(we travel a lot). I'm sure the curly will do just fine. I highly recommend this product. It is worth the money.

Geneva said...

I attended a workshop on the indique hair and fell in love with this hair. I've been weaving hair for over 15 years. I have never felt hair this real before. Most of my clients want this hair. I now sell it from my salon. I will never buy store hair again. Thanks Indique!!
Studio 703The Salon
Suitland, Maryland

Anonymous said...

NOW YOU CAN PERFORM LIKE A YOUNG LIONONCE AGAIN!

It’s true: we’re all getting older. And while some say age is all in the mind, it does sometimes show

in the body — when you can’t seem to perform the same in the bedroom as you used to. Now there’s

Excel, an all-natural solution to your woes between the sheets.

We’ve carefully blended a proven mix of herbs that will take years off your age, letting you perform

in bed like the young lion you once were. You’ll feel like you’re back in your 20s — or even younger —

after taking Excel for just a few short weeks. And renewed sexual prowess won’t be your only benefit:

you’ll also feel less anxious, more relaxed, and healthier overall, thanks to the bonus properties of

our 100% pesticide-free herbal ingredients. Some of our ingredients, long used as aphrodisiacs around

the world, even intensify the pleasure you feel at your partner’s touch. Imagine all of these benefits

— with no side effects to speak of!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see same more information in futere.

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Its awesome all of the time to view how folks can compose wonderful stuff about people topics! Thank you and I ve bookmarked you

Anonymous said...

I purchased the pure hand tied and it shedded worst than any package hair. Also, the hair tangled. Customer service sucks! Reps. are cold and rude. When I called about the shedding I was told try another tube - at my own cost. I much prefer Bobbi Boss although it processed. I got more washes out of this hair. Indique is a waste of money!!! Beware you wont wear this hair more that a month.

jackie said...

I purchased the indique deep wave and coil curl from the bounce collection this hair smells awesome I cant wait to have it install it soft and the curls are gorgeous I will post update later

Anonymous said...

Initially the hair was awesome, very soft natural. It does begin to shed after 3rd install -i have may weave taken out every 2 months. Shedding was not a problem for me. During the purchase process staff are helpful and consumer oriented. BUT I will never purchase f rom them again. I placed an order, delivery was delayed and hair arrived after my appt. I tried to return the unopened package of hair and it took multiple phone calls and emails and 3 weeks to get it done. Moral of story....be 1000% sure with ur purchase-refunds are nonexistent and exchanges r nearly impossible.

Anonymous said...

I have worn weeaves for 7 years. I have never seen hair shed like this before. Indique hair is awful. Don't do it. Did anyone experience this. The hair looks great but it shed so, so much. It also tangles alot.

Ms. Quita said...

Well I have Indique Pure Wavy Collection! I have 2 14in and I love them! I have had my sew- in a month and I haven't had any tangles and very minimal shedding! In my opinion it's the best hair I have purchased thus far! I put very little product in my hair and at night I tie my hair up with a satin bonnet. It maintains its wave and shine! Mama loves it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have in indiques coil curl 18 inches..I love the curls but the hair tangles and sheds sooo bad I don't know what to do..HELP

Anonymous said...

I purchased 16 inch wavy and they must have sent me a bad batch it tangled and sheds. I'm not sure if I will order indique ever

Shawnee said...

Yes oh Lord yes. My hair on one side looked like a birds nest.

Anonymous said...

Just brought and received 20 inch bulk curly, dont waste your money, tangles and sheds and havent even put it in. Customer Service very deceptive and have no integrity! Been wearing Extensions plus for the last five years, current hair last year and have never seen shedding.

Anonymous said...


Excellent post. I learned a lot reading it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Favourite friends, when I have not asked in regard to include anyone to cure, but survival is such a fiendish attitude, that
organize to apply to looking for help. I'm in a darned critical locale, beg Your friends, keep from
they can, how much can. I want be pure appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 send: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Up till now, users profiles were limited to users of smartphones, which meant the photos
that users uploaded from their phones and had edited were available for viewing from those with smartphones, or photos that were sent
to other sites, e. What it really breaks down to, is this,
all the activity on your Social Networks will also add value to
your stock and produce dividends as well. Lastly make sure that the accounts that follow
you are not fake. It levels the playing field in such a way
that it fully democratizes photography and removes it from its lofty perch.
Many companies are creating hashtags to assist in the branding of their company, product, service or event.
Too few people take the time to just sit down and read nowadays.


my blog :: buy instagram followers

Anonymous said...

• Some tattoo shops charge by the hour, so it would
depend on the length of time it takes to get your tattoo.
Traditional henna has been used for beautification and decoration
purposes for thousands of years. Note that some sites are only
made to deceive users, so don. Check out where you can find thousands of hot and popular and designs.
This device uses micro-electronics technology called an epidermal electronic system (EES) and is said to be
a development that will ''. The colors of these tattoos have been varying with the passage of time.


Review my blog post miami ink tatto designs

linx

bloglog

Kontera

ppp